Wednesday 16 November 2011

Photoshop Trial


       This is my Photoshop trial. For this trial what we had to do was learn all the basic steps on how to make a picture. Also blending pictures and all this cool stuff. So what I had tried to do was have the waterfall and then just make these people act like it was a water slide.

      So what I had did to make this picture was have two layers. Then on the first layer what I had put was the background. The background was the waterfall. So what I did was just put it in, then on the second layer I had put the pictures of the people in the tube.  But then I had to cut away the rest of the picture. Which was easy to do as I had just used the quick selector tool, and selected all of the red from the original picture. But when I had to get really precise I had zoomed in and then used the lasso tool to cut away the excess colour. After that what I had done was move it around until it had worked with the background. Then I had went back on the background  and blurred up a bit of the water while it was falling. Just to make it look smoother.  The last thing I did was just make the opacity of the people a little bit lower. Just so it worked better with the background.
       That is pretty much all I had did, and I hope you enjoyed my picture. Although it isn't the best (I know) but we were just testing it out.Plus I had fun making it. So Enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment