Thursday 20 October 2011

Rhythm Assignment

      This is my first logo. In this first logo you are just supposed to have lines that go in the same direction,but just vary the thickness, and quality of it. As I did some are thicker, and longer than others. My inspiration for this piece was like those heart monitors in hospitals. It shows you how fast your hearts beating, and it get really big sometimes. So this is related to rhythm because it has that same sort of continuous line segment.



      This is my second logo, and in this logo we were allowed to change the direction of the lines. Along with all the Elements and Principles of them. So in this one I varied all the directions, but kept everything in a rhythmical matter. All because its continuous, and it has an illusion to it. I varied the thickness in some of the lines, but had to keep the beat going. 

      Overall this was just an exercise to help us figure out exactly what a line was. So all a line is, is just a mark that goes from point A to point B. 



      I'm so sorry this assignment came in late Mrs.Silverman but it didn't work when I was trying to upload them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment